For nearly 40 years, the Abilities Expo has been the premiere one-stop source for disability products and services. For one weekend every year, individuals with disabilities, seniors, veterans, their families, and healthcare professionals flock to the New York Metro Abilities Expo, where they can find everything from groundbreaking technologies, new possibilities and solutions, informative workshops, and even adaptive sports—all under one roof!
For the second year in a row, Accessible Dispatch is a proud sponsor of the New York Metro Abilities Expo. Here’s five reasons why we think you should join us at this year’s event, taking place Friday, May 3 through Sunday, May 5 at the New Jersey Convention & Expo Center:
- It’s free! The Abilities Expo offers no-cost registration to everyone; simply register online in advance to save time at the door.
- Try your skills at adaptive sports, learn some new dance moves, take advantage of free wheelchair repairs, and more. View the full schedule of fun events here.
- Learn about disability-related topics at the free workshops. From home modifications, to traveling with a disability, to dating and relationships, there is a topic for everyone. Plan your schedule in advance so you don’t miss a thing.
- Meet the team behind Accessible Dispatch! Swing by Booth #621 to meet our staff, learn more about our service, and take home some free swag. We met so many of our passengers last year—don’t miss out!
- It’s easy to get to the event with Accessible Dispatch. Schedule your ride in a wheelchair accessible taxi by calling 646-599-9999, booking online, or downloading our app: Accessible Dispatch NYC.
We can’t wait to see you there!